Вакансія Lead DevOps Engineer (AWS/GCP)
Розміщена TA Operations Specialist в EPAM Ukraine 165
- Бонус за рекомендацію: $1 000
Our client is a global data, analytics, and technology company headquartered in Atlanta. The main project focus is migration of the current functionality from legacy platform into new cloud microservices-based platform.
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have
been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer,
and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We
are more than just specialists, we are experts.
DESCRIPTIONOur client is a global data, analytics, and technology company
headquartered in Atlanta. It operates or has investments in 24 countries in North America, Central and South America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. It blends unique data, analytics, and technology with a passion for serving customers globally, to create insights that power decisions to move people forward.
The company plans to expose REST APIs using microservices to perform such functions as credit file lock, freeze, fraud alert, and dispute. The main project focus is migration of the current functionality from legacy platform into new cloud microservices-based platform.
PROJECT TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS
- AWS/ GCP
- Kubernetes/ GKE/ Helm
- Git/ Bitbucket
- Collaborate with Application Development teams on their CI/CD pipelines. Be able to build hybrid CI/CD models
- Be an Automation Evangelist - Evangelize automating processes wherever feasible to increase agility and improve quality
- Assist with the development of the Cloud Infrastructure DevOps pipeline to automate deployment of GCP infrastructure to ensure standardized, highly available, and secure solutions
- Engage additional teams (Security, Network, etc.) as appropriate and lead through resolution of issues
- Experience in infrastructure automation using Terraform
- Required expertise with Helm, specifically knowledge about ways of securing Helm
- Experience in source control solutions such as Bitbucket
- Experience in deployment of applications on Kubernetes engine (GKE)
- Ability to create Docker images and deploy applications
- Proficiency in the following technologies: Jenkins, Nexus, Java Spring Boot, Container Registry
- Awareness of quality controls within CI/CD pipelines and experience in configuring Fortify, SonarQube tools into the process
- Experience in Go programming language
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems, and recommend sound conclusions and implementation strategies
- Good command of both verbal and written English (Intermediate or higher level)
NICE TO HAVE
- Stackdriver and Datadog for logging and monitoring
- Familiarity with GCP Big Data services
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours
- Спеціалізація: DevOps / Sysadmin
- Умови: Повний робочий день в офісі компанії
- Мінімальний досвід роботи: 4 роки
- Міста: Київ
- Зарплата: За домовленістю
- Бонус за рекомендацію: $1 000
- Термін виплати бонусу роботодавцем: 90 днів з моменту виходу кандидата на роботу
- Термін дії рекомендації: 1 місяць
- Вакансія опублікована: 11 березня 2020 р.
- Вакансія оновлена: 10 квітня 2020 р.