About the client
Our client is a Swiss fintech startup founded in 2016. Company’s mission is to automate the entire value chain for Actively Managed Certificates (AMCs) - a family of financial products that is very similar in character to investment funds. vestr digitizes the life-cycle management, trade execution and reporting for these products. Product’s core engine relies on an event-driven, service-oriented Node.js framework written in TypeScript.
End clients, which include one of Europe’s largest private bank, can choose between a managed service, entirely hosted in Switzerland, and an on-premises solution.
- Become part of our experienced and highly skilled scrum team
- Help develop and extend our CQRS-driven, service-oriented backend
- Design decoupled, fail-safe workflows to carry out complex tasks such as portfolio rebalancing, corporate actions and trade executions
- Explore and implement quantitative tasks such as timeseries analysis
- Extend our event sourcing framework to produce perfect audit trails for our customers
- You have an understanding of GraphQL
- Solid working knowledge of RabbitMQ, MongoDB, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Conceptual knowledge of CQRS, Event Sourcing, Messaging, CI/CD workflows, and Micro-Services
- You craft clean, concise, and well-tested code and appreciate arguing about design and conventions with the scrum team and the CTO
- You learn new concepts quickly, be it regarding software development, tooling, or AMCs
- You are comfortable with both being on your own and collaborating in a distributed team
A Master's degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, or engineering is a big plus. Prior financial services experience is also an asset but not a requirement.
At vestr, we offer a highly flexible working environment, interesting programming challenges, and the opportunity to work with and learn from a highly skilled scrum team.