Вакансія Senior QA Engineer
Розміщена HR operations в Virtido 3
- Бонус за рекомендацію: $1 000
You'll be responsible for complex data analytics computation in the field of renewable energy. This position is for you, if you'd like to lead the testing process, build the process from scratch and decide what, how and when should be tested.
Virtido is an entrepreneurial and innovative IT company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. We realize ideas and projects - from strategic concept to technical implementation closely alongside our dynamic clients with a strong focus on start-up or fast-growing companies. Since inception in 2015, we have grown rapidly to currently 80+ professionals in Switzerland and Western-Ukraine.
You'll be responsible for complex data analytics computation in the field of renewable energy.
This position is for you, if you'd like to lead the testing process, build the process from scratch and decide what, how and when should be tested.
About Our Client – Pexapark
We are Pexapark – a Swiss-based FinTech startup in the renewable energy space. We are enthusiastic about green energy growing and thriving worldwide, and want to contribute to keeping renewable assets a good investment in modern electricity markets. The heart of our effort is a renewable energy FinTech platform, which we are building from scratch.
We are looking for a Quality Engineer who accompanies our software from conceptual inception to deployment to customers.
What we offer
- Becoming part in an experienced and fun to work with the IT team mostly based in Lviv
- A start-up culture where we work on an awesome product
- Flat hierarchy, no bureaucracy and an organization in which your active contributions to shaping our future are most welcome – not only regarding technical matters but also regarding
- Competitive remuneration package
- 25 working days paid vacation, paid sick leaves
- Ability to work from home occasionally
- Business trips to Zurich
- Comfortable and modern office in a convenient city location with car parking
- MacBook Pro as work machine (or equivalent Windows PC, should you prefer)
- Analyze, test and maintain business requirements and ensure they can be solved technically
- Extend and improve our testing strategy, develop test and use cases
- Work closely with the business team on translating business needs into technical requirements and specification
- Develop functional specifications, define edge and test cases, define acceptance criteria and definitions of done, ensure requirements do not contradict existing functionality
- Decide which parts of given functionalities should be covered with automated tests, and which with manual tests
- Help developers in clarifying any issues, and have an eye on the quality of the solution being built
- Take part in reviewing implementations once they are considered ready by developers
- Perform different types of tests to ensure the product meets our quality criteria and business expectations, perform investigations into the root causes of bugs
- Make sure the documentation is well-organized, complete and up to date during the entire process
- Experience in planning test activities, reporting bugs, developing & executing different types of functional and non-functional tests
- Strong engineering skills, understanding of common architecture approaches (monolithic, microservices) and distributed systems
- Strong in understanding business domains and processes and translating them to technical workflows
- Strong in creating specifications based on business input, preparing edge and test cases
- Agile work approach, you are expected to take an active part and leading role in planning and specification
- Experience with databases (e.g. PostgreSQL), such as writing queries and generating test data is a plus
- Experience with HTTP and REST APIs, Docker, Jenkins, Git, Maven and - Unix environments is a plus
- Excellent English language skills
- Can-do attitude
- Insistence - if you don’t consider a bug fixed, stand your ground and keep demanding a proper fix
- Be able to handle situations with unclear specifications, and work with business on creating ready-to-implement specifications. A high degree of self-motivation.
- Work experience in Financial Services, especially Risk Management considered an asset
- Спеціалізація: Тестувальники (QA)
- Умови: Повний робочий день в офісі компанії
- Мінімальний досвід роботи: 4 роки
- Мінімальний рівень англійської: Intermediate
- Міста: Львів
- Зарплата: За домовленістю
- Бонус за рекомендацію: $1 000
- Термін виплати бонусу роботодавцем: 5 днів з моменту виходу кандидата на роботу
- Планується найняти співробітників на цю вакансію: 1
- Термін дії рекомендації: 3 місяця
- Вакансія опублікована: 12 серпня 2019 р.
- Вакансія оновлена: 29 серпня 2019 р.