Middle AngularJS Developer
Our client provides universities with a cloud-based platform that supports the student application process. Using the platform, students submit their applications, test scores, and recommendations to the platform. Then, the universities can rank order the student applicants, pick their favorite applicants, schedule interviews.
- 2+ years of commercial experience with front-end development
- 1+ years of commercial experience with Angular 1+
- Track record of working in Scrum / Agile software teams
- At least Intermediate spoken and written English
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable client-side code
- Integrate data storage solutions, which may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Integrate user-facing elements developed with server-side logic
- Identify and solve bottlenecks and bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Support with Scrum / Agile software development approach (e.g., sprint, standups, retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)
- Angular 1+
- Understanding of the design patterns
- React will be a plus