Senior Full-Stack (.NET+Angular) Developer
Our client has provided a “data governance platform” that allows “data companies” (e.g., analytics, big data aggregators, machine learning) to ensure their customers are utilizing only authorized data. The platform also ensures “traceability” in data systems — identifying the source of every data element.
- 5+ years of commercial experience with .NET development
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical field of study
- Track record of working in Scrum / Agile software teams
- Proficient spoken and written English
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable.Net server-side code and Angular front-end code.
- Integrate data storage solutions, which may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Enhance existing front-end and server-side implementations.
- Identify and resolve bottlenecks and bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Support with Scrum / Agile software development approach (e.g., sprint, standups, retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)
- net framework 4.7
- Aspnet MVC
- angular 7
- Rxjs (6)
- TypeScript 3.2.1
- CSS + Less
- Angular 2+