Senior NodeJS Fullstack Developer
About position and requirements:
Right now, the client is live with a selected number of users. You will have a chance and challenge to continuing developing this product and contribute to it’s architecture and development. You will be fully involved in architectural decision-making process. We expect that you have good communication skills (behavior, language, proactive communication) for collaboration with a cross functional and international team and want to actively contribute with well written, detail oriented clean code. Our client prefers full-stack developers (NodeJS & React) but will also consider strong backend and/or frontend candidates).
Microservices Architecture on AWS (Node/Express + MongoDB + React frontend) – Typescript. Full coverage through test automation as the medical field is highly regulated and quality sensitive. Full CI / CD flow exists.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of commercial Node.js/React.js development experience
- Experience with relational and non-relational (e.g., MongoDB, Redis, PostgreSQL etc.) DB
- Experience writing and utilizing RESTful API services
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries for Node
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to take on complex problems, learn quickly, and persist towards a good solution