Senior NLP Developer
Our client’s mission is to help patients in the United States access the care and medication they need - using data analytics and artificial intelligence.
● 2+ years experience in NLP, academic background will be a plus
● Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical field of study
● Track record of working in Scrum / Agile software teams
● Proficient spoken and written English
● Understanding text normalization and regularization approaches
● Information extraction and dependency parsing
● Text modeling, building/working with WordNet-like ontologies
● Partner with CTO and research, design, test, and evaluate new technologies .
● Partner with CTO to maintain an organization-wide view of current and future
business and application architecture.
● Partner with CTO to Implement POCs.
● Provide leadership and expertise in the development of standards, architectural
governance, design patterns, and practices
● Mentor and guide other team members.
● Python 3.x, Spacy (solid knowledge), NLTK, Elasticsearch.
Would be a plus Keras/Tensorflow, Java.
● Solid understanding of security/access control, scalability, high availability, and
● Flexibility and creativity in solution design - including leveraging emerging
● Ability to clearly explain and justify ideas when faced with competing
● Ability to communicate and apply common architectural design patterns across
a wide range of technical problems.
- Python NLP