Вакансія Senior C++ Engineer (IRC163798)
- Бонус за рекомендацію: $1 000
We`re looking for an experienced Senior C++ Engineer to join automotive project in Ukraine. You will be able to work remotely.
- Several years of industrial experience with C++ development.
- You are used to working in Linux.
- Several years of experience with Embedded Software Development.
- Testing and Continuous Integration/Delivery.
- Industry experience in developing software and writing clean and high-quality production code.
- You are a problem solver who thrives when faced with complex challenges. You want to understand the broader picture and can quickly adapt to new tasks.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. preferably related to one of the following fields: Software Engineering, Computer Science, Image Processing or similar.
You like to have fun at work!
Nice to have:
- Agile software development methods.
- You are enthusiastic, thrive in an agile collaborative environment, and love to share your knowledge and experience with the team.
Do you want to apply your programming skills to something that is expected to save more than 50 000 lives per year? Do you feel intrigued by latest high-tech sensor technologies and like the idea of being involved from the start in implementing core parts of our new vision stack?
If C++ is your favorite language, this could be your dream place to work!
We deliver high-quality production code for use in safety-critical automotive systems, requiring our development to follow specific processes, thorough code review and testing. Working with state-of-the-art concepts also means we allow room for knowledge development and learning by performing proof of concepts.
Your mission and day-to-day tasks
What's in it for you? As an experienced Software Developer in our new team, you are expected to influence the direction of the product and the way we work in an exciting, fast-paced industry with the mission to save lives and shape the future. All this at a global work place with people from all over the world. Examples of your work tasks can be:
- Design and implement software, which is modular, testable, maintainable, meeting challenging performance targets and fulfilling the automotive industry safety requirements. You will literally make self-driving cars real (well, the software anyway) and change the world!
- Working with embedded systems, close to the compute platform and with all cameras available in the perception platform.
- Setting up Continuous Testing & Delivery for quality software.
- Working with cutting-edge technology and with the latest C++ best practices in a team that is driven by clean code and innovation.
Based on your competences and interests you will have the possibility to shape your own role and develop professionally - we strive for T-shaped competence!
Our purpose is to make safe and intelligent mobility real, for everyone, everywhere. We develop the complete software stack for ADAS and AD, from sensing to actuation. Our focus is to build a single cutting-edge software platform in order to serve various levels of autonomy and offer unequaled scalability at the same time.
Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
Принципові вимоги до кандидатів
C++, Linux, Embedded
- Id вакансії в компанії: IRC163798
- Спеціалізація: C / C++ / Embedded
- Умови: Віддалена робота
- Мінімальний досвід роботи: 3 роки
- Мінімальний рівень англійської: Intermediate
- Міста: Київ, Львів, Харків, Одеса, Дніпро
- Зарплата: За домовленістю
- Бонус за рекомендацію: $1 000
- Термін виплати бонусу роботодавцем: 60 днів з моменту виходу кандидата на роботу
- Термін дії рекомендації: 4 місяця
- Вакансія опублікована: 20 вересня 2022 р.
- Вакансія оновлена: 20 вересня 2022 р.