Middle Front-End (Angular) Developer
The Client wants to launch a Machine Learning (ML) platform to help automate the commercial loan evaluation process (i.e., approving or rejecting loan applications). Headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA.
● 2+ years of commercial experience with front-end development using Angular
● Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical field of study
● Track record of working in Scrum / Agile software teams
● Proficient spoken and written English
● Build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable client-side code
● Identify and solve bottlenecks and bugs
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
● Support with Scrum / Agile software development approach (e.g., sprint, standups,
retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)
● The person should be well versed with latest UI Development frameworks and
technologies in the industry
● 2+ years of solid hands-on experience in Developing UI
/Front end application.
● Experience in building Responsive Web Applications using Bootstrap, Angular
● Programming experience for working with either Java or Python based backend
● Experience in working with Agile Teams
● Code management: GIT, BitBucket.