Middle Python Developer
The Client wants to launch a Machine Learning (ML) platform to help automate the commercial loan evaluation process (i.e., approving or rejecting loan applications). Headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA.
● 3+ years commercial experience with hand-ons Python development (mostly Django)
● Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical field of study
● Track record of working in Scrum / Agile software teams
● Proficient spoken and written English
● Work with API team to design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable
Django server-side code
● Partner with tech lead and research, design, test, and evaluate new
● Partner with tech lead to maintain an organization-wide view of current and future
business and application architecture.
● Partner with tech lead to Implement POCs.
● Contribute in the development of standards, architectural governance, design
patterns, and practices
● Identify and resolve bottlenecks and bugs
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
● Support with Scrum / Agile software development approach (e.g., sprint, standups,
retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)
● Mentor and guide junior API team members.
● Python Metaclasses, Django, Celery, Asyncio, Sanic, Django-rest framework
● Machine Learning and Statistics basic knowledge
● Sql Technologies such as PostgreSQL
● NoSql Technologies such as Redis, Memcached
● 3+ years’ experience designing and delivering large scale distributed systems
(ideally using modern SOA patterns and REST)
● Good understanding of security/access control, scalability, high availability, and
● Flexibility and creativity in solution design - including leveraging emerging
● Ability to clearly explain and justify ideas when faced with competing
● Ability to communicate and apply common architectural design patterns across
a wide range of technical problems