Вакансія Team Lead (.NET) for Betsson Group
- Бонус за рекомендацію: $4 000
On behalf of Betsson Group, Ciklum is looking for a Team Lead (.NET) to join the team on a full-time basis.
Ciklum is looking for a full-time Lead .NET Developer to join its team in Kyiv to support in payment and KYC projects for its client Betsson Group,
which prides itself on adaptability and keeping up with the latest technologies. Below is the current tech stack which you could be working with, but by the time you join, there may be an even better stack.
- .NET C#, .NET Core, xUnit
- .NET Web API, WCF
- MSSQL, Couchbase
- GitHub, TeamCity
Teams also are moving towards microservice and containerisation with Docker
These products handle thousands of simultaneous requests from many parts of the world. The response times are some of the best in the industry, while focus is also on staying secure and compliant with regulators in a variety of different countries
In addition to your local colleagues, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with our client Betsson Group in various locations, with whom can share your knowledge and experience, while staying up-to-date with global best practices.
Ciklum’s team works on developing and enhancing the payment system and solutions used for the online entertainment system of our clients. Our client, Betsson Group, offers online gaming products to customers and internationally and aims to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. The platform supports various payment options such as VISA, Master Card, electronic wallets like PayPal, prepaid cards, bank transfers and many others. As part of this team, you will build cloud-based solutions using the latest technologies for creating service-oriented solutions with lots of focus on transaction security and integrity.
- Participate in all aspects of Software Development, from when the request is received until it is deployed: Analysis and Estimation, Development, Testing (Manual & Automation), Code Reviews and Deploying the Software
- Maintenance and improvements within the product
- As a Senior Developer, apart from being able to deliver high quality work, be able to step in to lead the team when required and having a deep understanding of the technologies used, you will also be expected to mentor, assist, and provide best practices to the other engineers within the team
- For the Team Lead responsibilities, in addition to the above, the person would have added responsibilities for the direct reports in Kyiv, such as:
- Vacation Planning of the direct reports in Kyiv
- Hold periodic one-to-one meetings to ensure that every individual is capable of performing at his/her best, thus also removing (or at least reporting) and impediments that might arise
- Motivate the team into improving its performance and ensure that team members are not going off track (e.g. careless behavior, bad attitude, bad time habits, etc.)
- .NET /C# with knowledge of the Web API
- Experience in implementing distributed and multi-tier/microservices systems
- REST services
- Unit and Integration Tests
- Collaborating with teams to create awesome features
- Good spoken and written English
- Experience with coaching and mentoring junior colleagues
- .NET Core
- Kafka / RabbitMQ
- DevOps experience
What's in it for you
- Challenging tasks – you and the team are to define every next Sprint, tasks and how they will be implemented
- Smart solutions – yes, we produce them
- Career and professional growth opportunities
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certifications
- Sport and team-building activities
- Office in Gulliver. Nice view in any weather
- Smiles and jokes
- Спеціалізація: C# / .NET
- Умови: Повний робочий день в офісі компанії
- Мінімальний досвід роботи: 5 років
- Мінімальний рівень англійської: Intermediate
- Міста: Київ, Львів
- Зарплата: За домовленістю
- Бонус за рекомендацію: $4 000
- Термін виплати бонусу роботодавцем: 120 днів з моменту виходу кандидата на роботу
- Термін дії рекомендації: 3 місяця
- Вакансія опублікована: 10 червня 2021 р.
- Вакансія оновлена: 15 червня 2021 р.