Вакансія Technical Lead
- Харків, Повний робочий день в офісі компанії, Віддалена робота
Компанія Houston Software Pty Ltd
- Бонус за рекомендацію: $1 000
Role Summary: Our organization is looking for a Technical Lead to join our FinTech product.
Position: Technical Lead
What you bring:
— Strong 5+ years of commercial and technical experience
— Upper-Intermediate English written/spoken
— Strong understanding of systems design and architecture
— Experience in highly-available application development with cloud providers,
especially AWS and CI/CD processes
— Experience in high-volume, high availability applications
— Experience in designing and maintaining secure services
— Experience in overall API-design
— Experience in customer journey mapping, UI/UX
— Experience with building customer-centric platforms (not about the tech, it’s about the customer)
— Experience leading and mentoring a team
— Comfortable working where communication is expected to flow throughout the day to enable a successful remote working environment
— Experience working at fast moving startup pace, ideally across multiple time-zones
— Positive and problem solving attitude to challenges
Nice to Have:
- PageObject pattern
- Frameworks: Mocha, Chai, Selenium, Protractor, Jasmine
— Experience with Docker, MongoDB.
— Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
— Postman application experience
— Experience with Jira
— Experience with payment services
— Experience with automated testing tools
The following are a description of some of your duties. This is not meant to be exhaustive, but rather descriptive of a typical day to day. These may change and adapt as the company matures.
1. Software engineering activity
2. Architectural system designing & documentation.
3. Analyse the technology environment and keep tech stack up to date with the market standards
4. Define a collaboration framework and analyze technical and business requirements.
5. Define a procedure and process to ensure solution delivery.
6. Create a solution prototype
7. Awareness of feedback from Customer Support Tickets, Feature Requests and incorporation into strategic planning
8. Participation in, and at times facilitation of, standups with product team
9. Participation within product planning sessions where roadmap and priorities are confirmed
10. Product management with specific activities such as:
a. Ability to speak to the current roadmap and technology choices
b. Close collaboration with the team and key partners
c. Maintenance and development of product documentation
d. Support relationships with service providers to ensure security, reliability and capacity planning.
e. Maintenance of JIRA where responsible to ensure accuracy and transparency
of current pipeline
f. Introduction of processes to assist with the management of capacity (and
time/effort tracking on activities)
11. Availability to provide advice to current sales team as well as customers requiring
specialised technical knowledge
12. Phone and video calls with internal and external stakeholders in APAC, Europe and
13. Mentoring of mid and junior level engineers as they join the growing team
Your skills and experience are very important for us but your personal qualities will play a key role in obtaining the desired vacancy.
The HoustonApps company has employees who teach how to do the work correctly, and do not expect to be taught. We hire employees to teach us how to work. We know that a satisfied employee will reach maximum performance faster, so we will be offering you:
Being a member of Houston means:
— Plenty of opportunities for learning and continued growth in your career (paid conferences, trainings and master classes, because we’re always hungry for more).
— Experience in long-term projects and an opportunity to make a successful change in your career within our company.
— Home atmosphere: working with us you will feel like at home — cozy, quiet, surrounded by care and warmth, we treat each other as a family.
— Flexible Work Schedule (24-hour access to the office).
— Business and vacation hours are flexible. Basically, if you bring your best and work hard, we'll be flexible and help you live the best life you can, both at work and at home.
— Long-term cooperation: we are very proud of people who have come to us and have stayed with us; We are sure our presence in social media will provide you more information about our team.
— Based on trust: we believe the trust impacts business results. And we know that all our guys are responsible for their projects, timing and quality of implementation.
— Once a year, we offer you a chance to be promoted to “new professional level”.
— We are in the centre of Kharkiv. Our office is just at 150 HR paces from the exit of Naukova underground station.
— Fully paid English classes.
— Delicious coffee and heartfelt talk in the morning — the main component of our productive day.
— Corporate parties.
By coming to us, your interview will pass with “minimal stress”:
— Interview won’t take you too much time (usually, it takes less than an hour).
— There is an opportunity to choose a convenient time for your interview during the working day.
Thank you for considering a career with HoustonApps!
The client works with global leaders across the payments space. We only wish to work with candidates who themselves have the aspiration to be recognized as leaders in payments and technology.
You will work with global leaders, payment service providers and technology vendors both in Europe, Australia, Asia and other markets.
- Умови: Повний робочий день в офісі компанії, Віддалена робота
- Мінімальний досвід роботи: 5 років
- Мінімальний рівень англійської: Intermediate
- Міста: Харків
- Зарплата: За домовленістю
- Бонус за рекомендацію: $1 000
- Термін виплати бонусу роботодавцем: 60 днів з моменту виходу кандидата на роботу
- Термін дії рекомендації: 3 місяця
- Вакансія опублікована: 25 лютого 2021 р.
- Вакансія оновлена: 5 квітня 2021 р.