Django/Python Web Developer (CVAT)
We are looking for a Python web developer with hands on experience implementing one or more of the following: User management (authentication, authorization, object level access control). Configuring web apps for production (performance, security, scaling). Payment systems integration. Server side support for Facebook Relay subscriptions.
Languages, Tools and Technologies
Our product is a web app with backend in Python 3, Django 2, GraphQL API. We use Apache Kafka, PostgreSQL, Nomad, Consul, Terraform, Packer, Vagrant, Docker, Travis CI, AWS CodeBuild, Amazon EC2, Amazon S3. Frontend uses React, Relay.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and implement new features in app backend.
- Improve existing design and implementation.
- Use experience to suggest the best options, when making design / implementation decisions.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years experience creating web-based applications with Python.
- Experience with Django will be a plus.
- Be ready to learn, what is required for current task.
- Intermediate English level (written and spoken)
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Comfortable office near Zoloti Vorota Metro station: Platforma Coworking at Leonardo business center
- PE accounting and support
- 24 working days of granted vacation and sick leave per year.
- Medical insurance after the probation period may be provided.
- Compensation for the sport after the probation period may be negotiated.
- Official weekends and holidays according to Ukrainian legislation.
- Free coffee, tea and sweets.