PHP / Vue Full-stack Developer
Do you want to work with the best of best in IT on a cool new SaaS product with the latest technologies and get a rewarding experience within a dynamic startup environment?
Interaction Partners is a Swiss based company developing schedulR, a cloud based, fully mobile application to connect issuers with the right investors, efficiently organize MiFID 2 compliant investor access events like roadshows, conferences or investor days, and provide investor relations professionals with the data and tools to manage these processes.
The management team combines decades of experience in brokerage, investor relations advisory and hands-on start-up experience complemented with young energetic talent. We are goal-oriented and are looking for a senior developer to join a winning team with a great office in the middle of the city center in Lviv (https://www.interactionpartners.ch).
You are an experienced PHP / Vue full-stack developer keen to work closely with Swiss based customers in a creative, fast paced and legacy-free environment? Then let’s talk!
Your primary responsibility will be to further develop schedulR in close collaboration with the CEO and product owner from Switzerland. You will be also working together with a team of experienced developers from Inventify (https://www.inventify.com) on two custom client projects.
A strong commitment to collaborative problem solving, attention to details, commitment and dedication is essential.
- Work closely with the product owner, designers, the QA and customers to design and implement new features
- Participate in agile planning activities and provide feedback on use story details related to requirements, implementation options and possible improvements
- Follow best practices related to coding, testing and building software using PHP, JS and Vue in a cloud base continuous integration environment
- Research, test, and implement new technologies to support the application architecture in collaboration with the CTO
- Recommend new technologies, tools and standards to improve efficiency and productivity. Help to maintain code quality and agile principles
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Deep knowledge of Vue, Laravel, Bootstrap, Foundation and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience. Solid knowledge of frontend related design patterns (MVC, MVVM, etc.)
- Practical experience with relational SQL databases, preferably MySQL, MSSQL and PostgreSQL. Experience with No-SQL databases (MongoDB) is an advantage
- Solid knowledge of OOD, data structures, algorithms, security standards (OpenID Connect, OAuth 2.0, policy-based authorization) and best practices for building secure web applications
- Strong team player which likes to work on challenging tasks in a team of very experienced and highly skilled engineers and designers
- Passionate about creating complex, pixel-perfect screens and writing clean, readable and easy to maintain code
- Very well organized and reliable with a good command of English
- BSc in computer science, engineering or relevant field
Interaction Partner is a young Swiss company that values autonomy and thorough leadership. Every day, you will have the opportunity to share your ideas and contribute to solving challenging problems. We all pull on the same rope and each voice is important to move forward.